Manaslu Circuit Trekking (5200m/17060ft) - 19 days
Manaslu Circuit Trekking: Experience the Wonders of Nepal to the Fullest
The Manaslu Region is one of the most popular trekking regions in Nepal. Wondering what makes this spot so appealing to hundreds of tourists from all over the world? Well, it’s all about the untouched environment and marvelous views you won’t reach anywhere except in Nepal. And these are just a few factors that make experienced tourists come to Nepal time and again.
Satori Adventures provides its clients with an exceptional 19-day Manaslu Trek that begins from the village of Arughat which can be reached after a 7-hour drive from Kathmandu. Once you have reached the point, you enter a subtropical rainforest ecosystem surrounded by authentic Gurung villages. Along the trail tourists encounter an astonishing mix of authentic Buddhist communities. Also, during the trip, you will enjoy panoramic views of Mt.Manaslu.
Since the circuit around Manaslu Mountain takes around 19 days to complete, Manaslu trek in Nepal we provide would be the perfect choice for experienced hikers who have enough time and are not afraid of heights. When planning a trip to Manaslu with Satori Adventures, you can choose from a variety of trekking options: Tsum Valley Trekking or Around Manaslu Trek — it’s up to you which one to select.
While trekking in Manaslu Region in Nepal, tourists will enjoy the breathtaking views of Himalchuli peaks, Manaslu North, Himlung Himal and Annapurna range. In addition to that, you will also cross the Larke La pass which provides superb panoramic views that are really worth seeing!
Get to Know More about the Manaslu Region
Manaslu is located in the west-central part of Nepal in an area called the Mansiri Himal. Statistics show that Manaslu circuit is one of the most secluded and less traveled circuits in Nepal which is no surprise — Manaslu circuit trek is a challenging experience that not every traveler can withstand.
Another interesting fact about this region is that it is home to more than thirty species of mammals, including snow leopard and musk deer. Also, if you are lucky enough, there is a great chance you will see rare reptiles along with hundred species of birds and over thousand species of stunning flowers! If you are a nature lover who passionately wants to see a golden eagle as well as other magnificent birds, then Manaslu Trek is just for you.
Planning a Manaslu Trekking: Where to Start
At Satori Adventures, we offer first-class services for this legendary trek for any season. Even though you can visit Manaslu anytime you want, we recommend planning a trip between September-December and March-May months. Buying special trekking equipment is also highly advisable. Trekking boots and sticks, warm clothes, sunblock and medical kits are aimed at making your Manaslu trekking easier and way more comfortable.
In case you are interested in the culture of Nepal and want to get away from crowded treks, Satori Adventures are always at your service ready to provide you with a customized Manaslu trekking package. The cost of Manaslu trek depends on many factors, including the group size, the number of guides, category of the hotel accommodation you choose and the line goes on. It’s also worth mentioning that the trekking route can be modified according to your personal requirements. For more details about the Manaslu circuit trek cost get in touch with our experts. At Satori Adventures, we are always happy to assist you and provide with the best advice possible.
Facts of the Trip
Highest access: (5200m/17060ft)
Duration: 19 Days
Group Size: 01-10 persons per Group.
Co-ordinates: 28.5500° N, 84.5575° E
Location: Manaslu Region
Airport: TIA (Kathmandu)
Grade: Strenuous Trek
Accommodation: Three star to five star as request
Meals: During The Trek (B,L,D)
Transportation: private car, Jeep
Best season: (Autumn)September to December and (Spring)March to May
Major Activity: Trekking/Hiking
Include Activity: Sights trips of Kathmandu
Culture: Gurung and Sherpa
Mode of Travel: Tea House/Camping
Himalayan sights: Himal Chuli, Cheo Himal, Himlung Himal etc.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport and transfer to request
category hotel accommodation in Kathmandu (1350M/4430ft).
Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to Arughat(Gorkha) (914m/2,999ft, 06hrs) Tea house/ Camping accommodation.
Day 03: Trek From Arughat to Sotikhola (1165m/3,822ft, 05hrs) Tea house/Camping accommodation.
Day 04: Trek from Sotikhola to Machhakhola(1330m/3,051ft, 06hrs)Tea house/Camping accommodation.
Day 06: Trek from Machhakhola to Jagat(1350m/4,429ft, 06hrs) Tea house/Camping accommodation.
Day 07: Trek from Jagat to Dang(2310m/7,579ft, 05hrs) Tea house/Camping accommodation.
Day 08: Trek from Dang to Namrung(2618m/8,589ft, 06hrs)Tea house/Camping accommodation.
Day 09: Trek from Namrung to Lho (3155m/10,351ft, 05hrs)Tea house/Camping accommodation.
Day 10: Trek from Lho to Sama Gaun (4359m/1,4301ft, 07hrs) Tea house/Camping accommodation.
Day 11: Acclimatization and exploration day
for rest at Sama Gaun.(4359m/14301ft) Tea house/Camping accommodation.
Day 12: Trek from Samagaun to Samdo (3690m/12,106ft, 04hrs)Tea house/Camping accommodation.
Day 13: Trek from Samdo to Larkya La Phedi (4460m/14,633ft, 04hrs) Tea house/Camping accommodation.
Day 14: Trek from Larkya La Phedi to Larkya La (Pass) (5200m/17,060ft)
to Bhimthang (3800m/12,468ft, 07hrs) Tea house/Camping accommodation.
Day 15: Trek from Bimthang to Dharapani (1859m/6,102ft, 04hrs)Tea house/Camping accommodation.
Day 16: Drive from Dharapani to Besishahar (823m/2,700ft, 07hrs)Tea house
Day 17: Drive from Besisahar to Kathmandu, takes about seven hours
overnight at Hotel.
Day 18: Free day at Kathmandu for shopping and explore around Thamel, farewell dinner with culture program In the Evening.
Day 19: Drop to airport for final departure, or Join alternative activities.
Price For the Trip
- The cost of this trek depends on the group size.
- The cost can affect the numbers of Guides and
- The cost depends on request category hotel accommodation in KTM.
- mode of trekking(camping or Tea house base).
- The cost can affect the numbers of Guides and
- The Itinerary can be change on your desires.
- The Itinerary mentioned above is from Airport to
- The Itinerary can design according to your
Budget and time.
contact us for up to Date, Cost and the Duration.
Package trip Cost Includes:
- Assistance at the International airport by Satori Adventures representative on arrival and departure as per provided flight details.
- Arrival and departure transfer services to and from both Domestic and International airport as per itinerary.
- 3 Nights request hotel accommodations in Kathmandu on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Necessary staffs including experienced guides and porters during the trekking period as per Itinerary.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners) along with available tea house/Lodge/ Guest house during trekking at twin sharing basis.
- 3 Meals a day breakfast (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or
coffee) during the camping as per Itinerary If you select camping
- 2 trekking members will have 1, V25 North face 4 season tent available During the trekking and camping accommodation.
- Trekking cook and assistance cook will be provided during the trekking
- All request dinning tents, kitchen tents, members tents are available including chairs, kitchen cooking equipment, mattress etc.
- Per person 15kg baggage allowance during trekking-up carrying by porter(we provide 2:1 ratio of the trekking porters).
- Request mode of transportation from Kathmandu - Gorkha and Besisahar - Kathmandu (we have private jeep, car or public bus transportation).
- Daily Weather Report Services from Seattle based
- Trekking Permit (Manaslu conservation area entry fee)
- TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System).
- Manaslu restricted are trekking permit as per Itinerary.
- Experienced, Trained, Government Licensed, trekking guide as per group size.
- All wages, equipment, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved trekking staffs
- Warm Down jacket and four seasonal sleeping bag will be provided during the trekking(down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip achievement)
- Satori Adventures duffel bag and t-shirt
- Manaslu region trekking map
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
- Our service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and extend visa service(if necessary)
- Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu before departure.
- Satori Adventures Special Gifts (T-shirt/Pashmina etc.)
Package trip Cost Excludes:
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu “except farewell dinner in Kathmandu”.
- Personal Travel insurance for Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Airfare of international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee, ( we have on arrival service except 15 nationality )
- tea or coffee, hot and cold drinks, hot shower.
- Alcoholic beverages, Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, Internets.
- All kind of Personal Expenses
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like
natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes
in Government regulations.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs for involved trekking staff .
Price for the trip
Satori Adventures has not able to include the cost of each package in the company website. Many of our clients have the same query: why Satori Adventures has not included the price in the package. To provide you service in reasonable cost and attempt to address your each requirement we desired to provide you with some information which directly affects the cost and also helps us breakdown the cost. That’s why, we have decided to clarify our customers that due to following reasons we have not included the cost in our website and package:
- The cost of the trip always depends on the size of the group, category of the hotel accommodation and the client’s desire (budget)
- The included itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which Satori Adventures advises you. This trekking itinerary can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- The itinerary shall be changed after an understanding between both Satori Adventures and the client. Additional activities could be either added or reduced as per client's request before the confirmation of the trip.
- Price shall be adjusted in our mutual understanding, that is, if the client intends to add some services we shall charge him/her for those additional services and if he/she intends to lessen some services, we shall wave the charges accordingly.
- The itinerary is published in full board operation services for the clear understanding of the client. Among many options such as hotel facilities in Kathmandu and Pokhara, the client can make his/her own choice.
- The cost is also affected by the number of employees‒ guides and porters.
Please feel free to contact Satori Adventures for any information about in your selected package.
How to Book?
How to book holiday trip in Nepal?
Satori Adventures and Expedition aims at giving
proper information to many travelers, trekkers and climbers who have some
confusion regarding the booking process of the trip in Nepal. Satori Adventures therefore desires to
provide guideline for the first-time visitors or travelers so that they can comfortably
start the process to book the selected package legally. Before starting the
booking process we always advise our trekkers, travelers and climbers to
intelligently check whether the company is genuine and whether they are fully
safe to travel in the company’s guidance. We ask them to be acquainted with the
company they want book their holiday trip with. Is the company genuine and
authorized from Government of Nepal, Office of the Company Registrar,
Department of Tourism and Civil Aviation, Nepal Rastra Bank ‒Central Bank of
Nepal (authorized for foreign currency), Permanent Account Number (PAN),
and the Department of Cottage & Small Industries). Are they
financially secured and environmentally conscious? We advise them to make sure
about these formalities because there are some companies in Nepal that have
been running business without abiding by the rules and regulation of the Government.
Some companies were once registered but by now their licenses have already been
expired and yet they have providing the services illegally.
On many occasions, Government of Nepal and Trekking Agency Association of Nepal
have found that many foreigners’ tour operators, NGOs and INGOs have been
involved in directly operating tours, trekking, and mountaineering holiday
adventures without having government license and abiding by the Government
rules. It has been also found that many individuals, freelance guides and
porters have been arranging trips illegally by creating their own personal
We have observed that many trekkers and climbers face a host of problems once
they arrive in Kathmandu as they lack adequate information. Many of
them file complaints to Government of Nepal and Trekking Agency Association of
Nepal for legal action such as the refund of the advanced payment. There is
hardly any justice given to the cheated clients. Thus, so as to prevent all
these probable problems we request our travelers to check the company before
booking any trip to the Himalayas.
To conform and process your trip booking please follow these
- Please select the package itinerary and details from our
website, that is make sure which package you want to book with us.
- At the bottom of the itinerary (end of the page of the package)
you have the following options: Book
now, ask expert, write a review and print. Once you click book now bottom it will l take you to booking page; ask expert
will allow you to e-mail us in case of any query related to the package.
- Our typical itinerary includes transfer from and to the airport.
We can provide you with any type of accommodation‒from budget to 5 Stars. So
please indicate class of hotel you wish us to book or alternatively name your
preferred hotel. You can also state all additional services apart from those
mentioned in the itinerary.
- The web page itinerary is a guideline and a standard
pattern which helps you plan your trip. It can be changed or modified according
to your time & requirements.
- If you wish to expand the itinerary with additional
activities, please let us know by mail. Satori
Adventures builds your customized itinerary with the adjusted price.
- There are many fixed departure dates and itinerary packages
in Trekking and Mountaineering in our package. If you wish to join with our
fixed departure with group, please contact us. The cost in this option is
always pretty low compared to a private trip.
- Before you confirm the trip you have to read and
understand what is included and excluded in the cost. It is also important to
read terms and conditions. If you require additional services which are not
included in cost please mention them all in the booking form.
- Please contact us if you are still unclear about
the information or required service.
- You have to read our Terms and Conditions before you book the trip; it explains to
you the booking timing, the deposit and advance payment requirements, policies,
procedures for cancellation, refund and the payment classification.
- Once we have agreed mutually on itinerary you required and
the price for the trip, you have to send us the deposit to confirm the booking
as specified in our quotation according to our Terms and Conditions.
- Once we receive the advance payment from you, we will
process to confirm your trip.
- Without conformation and advance received we may
not process for Permits, TIMS, Flight Tickets,
Trekking and climbing Guide, Porters and other necessary Staff for
trekking and expedition along with food, transportation, etc.
- With your conformation of the trip and advance payments we
require copy of your travel document (passport), passport size photo, and your
flight reservation details.
- For details on the payments of the trip and time frame you
have to follow our terms and conditions.
Please kindly submit Trip
Booking Form when you confirm the trip with us. It will be easy for us
to process for your trip conformation and prepare all legal processes and
permit for the trip. If you have any query, always feel free to contact
us at any time. We always want to make sure our clients are well
informed before conforming the trip. You are always advised to visit our
website and related package for further information.