Lakpa-Ri Expedition (7045m/23,113ft) - 30 (typically) days
Lhakpa Ri 7045m/23,113ft sometimes called Xang Dong Fengis a true Tibetan treasure. You can think of this 7000m peak as Everest’s little cousin. Its position on the North side of Everest allows for a wonderful opportunity to climb in the heart of the high Himalaya without exposing yourself to the commitment and difficulty of an Everest climb.
Lhakpa Ri has become one of the most popular 7000m peaks in the world. This is because of it’s easy accessibility as well as its proximity to world's highest mountain,The approach is via the Tibetan Plateau, passing the Rongbuk Monastery and onto Base Camp on the North side of Everest. This peak shares the same base camp as Mount Everest’s North Col route.
The caravan route to base camp is an unforgettable journey. Tibet offers some of the most stunning cross country driving in the world. You can sit back in the jeep, relax and take photographs as you get chauffeured right to base camp. The overland drive takes you through Nyalam, Thang La (5,200m) and Xegar (4,300m).
The climb begins from Everest North base camp (5200m/17,000ft), then a trek up the historic East Rongbuk Glacier following along the 'Magic Highway' to middle camp (5800m/19,028ft) this camp is also referred to as (deposit camp/interim camp/Japanese camp) The climb continues ontoadvancedbase camp (6350m/20,833ft) below the North Col, then continue onto the north col aka camp I (7000m/23,000ft) from here the climb splits off to the right and ascends a snowfield to the summit of Lhakpa Ri (7045m/23,113ft).
Overall the ground is moderate the entire climb is across easy-angled glacier and snow slopes.Satori requests that for Lakpa ri expedition our clients have all of the previous experience required for 6000m peaks,very good physical fitness,no high blood pressure or diabetes, 2 (6000m) peaks, several high pass treks and formal rock &ice climbing training.
Our guides will fix the route as required from advanced base camp to the summit. For clients of various skill level a lot of this ascent can be done as a rope team rather than jumaring fixed lines the whole way. A section of 300m above ABC to the North Col requires a section of fixed rope. Satori remains flexible and changes our tactics and style in the mountains depending on our clients’ needs. Overall, this expedition has the feel of being a tough trek at altitude. The Lhakpa Ri Expedition culminates to an exciting summit push from Everest’s North col and promises those who are willing, an unforgettable experience in the Himalaya.
Facts of the Trip
Highest access: 7045m/23,113ft
First Ascent: George Mallory. 1921
Duration: 30 (typically) Days
Group Size: 01-10 People per group
Co-ordinates: 27°59′17″N 86°55′31″E
Location: Mahalangur range
Country: Tibet, China
Airport: Kathmandu (KTM)
Departure From: Kathmandu (KTM)
Grade: PD. Easy-Moderate
Accommodation: Three star to five stars as request
Meals: B/B plan in Kathmandu & B,L,D in during Driving and climbing period
Transportation: Car, Jeep, Mini Bus
Best season: Late spring (traditionally less hazardous) and autumn
Major Activity: Mountaineering
Include Activity: Highest advance camp of Everest
Culture: Nepali & Tibeten
Mode of Travel: Hotel/Guest house on route, camping during Climbing period
Climbing route: Northeast Ridge Standard/Everest North Col
Himalayan sights: Mt. Everest
Itinerary Details of Lakpa-Re Expedition (7045m/23,113ft)
08 April/Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu Airport & transfer to Yak and Yeti hotel
09-10April /Day2-3:Rest and prep day for assignment & briefing before departure from Kathmandu.
11 April /Day 04: After having breakfast early in the morning, you drive from Kathmandu to Syprubeshi (1460m/4790ft) overnight at tea house accommodation .
12 April /Day 05: Early in the morning drive from Syprubeshi to Kerung border (2000m/6562ft) after immigration formalities at the border crossing, you drive to Kerung height (3200m/10499ft)-02hrs drive jeep. Overnight stay in hotel.
13 April /Day 06: After breakfast drive from Kerung to Tingri (4,300m) which takes three hours. Overnight in hotel.
14 April /Day 07: Rest day at Tingri for acclimatization. Our guide will lead team up a local hill to 5,000m with great views of Cho Oyu.
15 April /Day 08: After breakfast drive from Tingri to Chinese Base Camp (5,150m) which takes 4 hours.
16 April /Day 09-11:Rest and acclimatization at Chinese Base Camp (5,150m). Prepare and arrange yaks to go to Advance Base Camp via middle camp.
19 April /Day 12: After breakfast, trek from Chinese Base Camp to Middle Camp (5,700m) which takes five to six house hours. Overnight in camp.
20 April /Day 13: Trek from Middle Camp to Advance Base Camp of Everest (6,485m.) Prepare camp overnight in camp
21 April /Day 14-28: Climbing period (summit of Lakpa-Ri Expedition (7045m/23,113ft)
05 May /Day 29: Preparation for returning (clean advance base camp) and trek to Chinese Base Camp. Bring down all equipment by Yak.
06 May /Day 30:Preparation to returning (Clean Base Camp) and trek to Middle camp (5200m17125ft.) and then drive to Tingri
07 May/Day 31: Early in the morning drive from Tingri (4,348m/14,268 ft) to Kerung boarder (2000m/6562ft) overnight at hotel accommodation.
08 May/Day 32:Free day in Kathmandu and Nepalese cultural program with farewell dinner in the evening.
09 May /Day 33:Transfer to airport for final departure
10 May/Day 34: Free day in Kathmandu and Nepalese cultural program with farewell dinner in the evening.
11 May/Day 35:Transfer to airport for final departure
Satori Adventures has not able to include the cost of each package in the company website. Many of our clients have the same query: why Satori Adventures has not included the price in the package. To provide you service in reasonable cost and attempt to address your each requirement we desired to provide you with some information which directly affects the cost and also helps us breakdown the cost. That’s why, we have decided to clarify our customers that due to following reasons we have not included the cost in our website and package:
- The cost of the trip always depends on the size of the group, category of the hotel accommodation and the facilities that you aspire in the mountain.
- We operate the peak climbing in full arrangement package and basic arrangement service (full board or base camp service) which directly affects the expedition cost.
- The itinerary may be changed after reaching an understanding between the agency and the client. Other activities could be added or reduced as per the client's request before processing the trip. Price for reduced activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added in mutual understanding.
- The number of climbing Sherpa guides, high altitude porters, kitchen crew, mode of transport you prefer and many other factors can affect the cost of the trip.
- Number of persons in group including; number of climbers, non-climber, base camp supporters, medical doctors, Alpine climbing guide also affect the cost.
- Either you want to operate this expedition as international group joining basics of Satori Adventures or individual (private arrangement) expedition.
- Request numbers of oxygen, mask regulators and the brands the clients require
- Climbing season: normally most of the climbers climb Himalayas in the spring and the autumn season. The climbing permit royalty cost for mountain will be 50% less in the autumn than spring season.
- Type of high camp food that clients require. Any specialized food that has to be ordered from foreign country will be costlier compared to the one available here.
- Either any of the climbers intend to attempt any world records? If so, do they require special services or equipment?
Due to the above position the price range for the same trip can vary widely. So, we would like to discuss with our client before offering the cost. Please feel free to contact Satori Adventures for any information about in your selected package.
Full board Service
Full Board Service Cost (Includes)
- To ensure your safety
and avoid the natural panic of people entering a new destination for the
first time, Satori Adventures provides pick-up and drop services from
international and domestic airports on your arrivals and departures.
- Representatives of
Satori Adventures will be waiting for you on arrival at both domestic and
international airports with a Satori banner with your placard so that you
can easily find our person. Satori's identity card will accompany the
person for your confirmation.
- According to the above
Lakpa Ri Expedition climbing schedule, Satori Adventures
will arrange four nights demanded category (from tourist star to five-star) of
hotel accommodations in Kathmandu.
- Satori Adventures will
provide experienced, and government authorized (licensed holder) high
altitude trekking/ climbing Sherpa guide (Expedition leader) during the
trekking and climbing.
- Surface transportation
will only be included during the trekking and major city for members as
per the scheduled itinerary.
- Surface transportation from Kathmandu to Sypurbesi for members all Involving staffs as per the scheduled itinerary.
Adventures will provide you with a lovely tea house accommodation (except
chain hotels) to stay in and eat during the trekking trails.
- Lunch in
the trekking is usually made on the way, while dinner and breakfast are
made at the tea house where you stay overnight. Satori Adventures provides
a clean and fresh breakfast, lunch, and dinner with tea/ coffee at the tea
house's menu throughout the trek and camping accommodation at the advance base camp and
Camp-02 during the ascent of lakpa Ri.
- Satori Adventures will
arrange all food and fuel for base camp and higher camps during the Lakpa Ri expedition
both members and expedition crews.
- Satori Adventures
provide EPI Cooking gas, and the stove will be provided in camps one,
three, and south col for cooking food, tea, coffee, boiling water, and
heating nutrition high altitude package food.
- Satori Adventures will
provide all the essentials for trekking, Lakpa Ri
rowing, and camping at the advanced base camp.
- Climbing Mt. Lakpa Ri
himal duration takes more than other 7000m and brings an extended stay at
the Advance base camp. Items like kitchen tents, stores tent, dining
tents, toilet tents, tables, chairs, and cooking utensils are high quality
and branded, where we will try to provide more convenience.
- During the ascent of Mount Lakpa
Satori Adventures will provide a chef cook, cook assistant, helper, and
base camp manager at the advanced base camp to take care of your food,
drinks, and other necessary services your good and comfort.
- Satori Adventures
allow up to 60kg of personal climbing equipment per person during the
flight onboard and during trekking in Lakpa Ri
by porter/ yak/ mules.
- The offer cost includes
Mount Lakpa Ri regular route climbing royalty and the Nepal
Government's climbing permit. (Permit issued by Department of Tourism)
- As Mount Lakpa Ri Peak
is located at territory, Satori adventures provide you a permit for Langtang
National park Permit.
- The Trekkers'
Information Management Systems permit issued by the trekking agency
association of Nepal is required to enter the area of Langtang
national Park and
so Satori Adventures provides you a TIMS permit too.
- The right weather is a
crucial factor in a safe and successful ascent. As far as possible, we
will provide a regular upcoming day's weather forecast from the Kathmandu
office for the Putha Hiunchuli climb duration.
- Satori Adventures
provides all wages, clinical, equipment, and accidental insurance for all
elaborate staff in the journey and climbing.
- We provide first aid
medical kits for the group and the staff, taking care of your climbing and
- Trekking and
mountaineering are often inaccessible and far from information,
communication, and transportation in the Himalayas, so information and
communication are significant for safety and a successful trip. That's why
Satori Adventures provides satellite phones, walkie-talkies (radio set)
with the expedition team leader, and your climbing Sherpa guide. Satellite
phones available for members at the cost of US$ 3 per minute call.
- Satori Adventures
provides V25 north face two main model tents with comfortable mattresses
at the advanced base camps, and above the advance camp, two members have
one tent. (In advance base camp 1:1 tent and above base camp 2:1 tent as
- Satori Adventures
offers dynamic/static rope, ice screws, snow bar, and rock piton locked
unlocked Carabiners to open the route and for safe and successful
- Satori Adventures
arrange a generator for back- up lighting power and charge electronic
tools if solar panels are not enough for light and charge the battery.
- Satori Adventures
arrange transportation, service of food, all needed expedition, content
supply to Base Camp from Kathmandu and return to Kathmandu
- Satori Adventures will
try to make the base camp as convenient as possible. We will provide you a
heater at the base camp for heating the dining room during cold
temperatures (mostly required for evening and morning).
- Health is a prime
concern during your climbing expedition. This is why Satori Adventures
include emergency oxygen, mask, and regulator provided to guest and
expedition staff requirements.
the date, there's no available alternative to electricity or lighting at
the Lakpa Ri, so that Satori Adventures provides solar panels or
generators for lighting, battery, and mobile charging at the base camp.
- Satori Adventures
include Icefall charges ,Summit rope cost charged by Expedition Operators
Association, and Himalayan Rescue Association medical insurance charged in
the package cost.
- For the climbing
proposal of acclimatization and summit target, Satori Adventures included
all tents for camps 1, 2, 3, and 4 for members and staff.
- During your climbing
expedition, Satori Adventures offer you clean, nutritious, and fresh food
at the advanced base camp and camp two in Lakpa Ri. We provide you
nutrition, high altitude package food, and essential EPI cooking gas and
stoves to boiled water, tea, coffee, and warm pocket food above the
advanced base camp.
- Satori Adventures
provides all food and fuel for both members and crews at advanced base
camps and higher camps during the Lakpa Ri expedition.
- We offer each climber
One Experienced, Trained, Government Licensed, and 03 Times Everest
Summiteers Climbing / Expedition Guide (Sherpa) per client with the idea
of making your ascent safe and successful. There will also be one
experience and professional Leader, Sherpa, for each expedition
- The package cost
includes all wages, equipment allowance, and the load carries bonus for
involved staff in trekking and climbing expedition.
- The package cost
includes all wages, equipment, medical and accidental insurances for the
- Satori Adventure
always has concerned and top priority about our trekking guides, climbing
Sherpa guides, cooks, porters, and involved staff safety during the period
of trekking and high mountain climbing. For this reason, we always do
medical insurance, helicopter evacuation insurance, and treatment
insurance for all involved staff with a reputed insurance company.
- As Mount Putha
Hiunchuli’s ascent is long, the stay at Camp two is more extended due to
acclimatization. We also take care of our climbers in Camp two and arrange
kitchen dining arrangements to supply freshly cooked food.
- For your convenience,
we always provide maps of related trekking and trekking peak climbing.
- During the climbing
period of summit target, Satori Adventuresprovide Emergency oxygen mask and regulator provided upon
request of client with requirement appropriate charge.
- As adequate quality
oxygen, masks and regulators are crucial during Everest climbing. We
provide masks and regulators from the latest model of summit or top out
- Before your departure,
as a memory, Satori Adventures would like to handover Satori T-shirt/
Pashmina and Brochure.
- If you need any
assistance with departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation, Visa
extension procedure services, Satori Adventures fully support you without
- The above offer price
includes our official service charges, government charges, and all taxes
and vat. Except for the above amount, there are not any hidden costs
charged by us.
- We want to offer you
to have dinner with us before you departed from Kathmandu. It will be an
opportunity for you to see and learn about Nepali culture and tradition.
Full Board Service Cost (Excludes)
- Kathmandu is Nepal's
capital, and since this place offers high quality and delicious food from
different countries and groups, we were hoping you could taste the food
you like. For that reason, during your stay in Kathmandu, you will have to
arrange lunch and dinner (except farewell dinner) by yourself.
- Suppose you want to
take any packed food, snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral
water, and carbonated soft drinks, any types of alcohol, cigarettes,
chocolates, and nutria-bars during the trek. In that case, you have to buy
it yourself as a customer often requires these items during the trekking.
There's no guess on how much and will take by the client and its cost.
- Expenses are incurred
towards personal nature trekking, climbing equipment, laundry expenses,
tips, landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies, satellite phones, and the
internet service is not included in the package. You have to pay for it
yourself when you use it.
- Personal climbing
equipment is one of the significant factors for your safe and successful
climbing. So you have to arrange all your personal climbing equipment
brand and quality on your own.
- Mountaineering is, in
itself, a risky and adventurous activity that always takes place in remote
areas. So, safety is the primary factor for us. Therefore, you have to
arrange your travel insurance covering the cost of emergency rescue,
medical treatment, medical tests, and hospitalization before you arrive
for the trip to Nepal.
- The package cost
offered above does not include your international flight ticket and
Nepal's tourist visa so that you have to pay for your international flight
ticket and tourist visa by yourself.
- Any extra expenses
arising out of various/ unforeseen situations like natural disasters,
landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in government
regulations costs are not included in the package cost.
- Additional costs if
needed extra workers, than what we have included in the package.
- As per the
Mountaineering Association and Department of Tourism rules, after the
successful summit, the climbing member has to pay a summit bonus for
climbing Sherpa Guides US$ 1500.00 minimum to be paid before departure
involved expedition staff (chef cook, cook, cook assistance, base camp manager)
are hoping for tips, gifts, or something at the end of the trip, which is
an opportunity to say how happy you are with our staff and thank you for
the kind of service you have rendered. Normally US$ 250-300.00 per person
collected by the team leader and divide to all involved base camp staff
except climbing Sherpa guide.
- The short sentence,
"All the services not mentioned in the above package (cost
includes parts) are excluded," It will cost extra if you
want additional services.
In Base Camp
Satori Adventures provides very professional, helpful and friendly service from Kathmandu to the ABC as well as during the climb. Our objective is to provide a good quality, helpful, safe, friendly, stress free and comprehensive service to maximize your summit opportunity.
In the base camp our chefs and helpers will prepare and serve three delicious, freshly cooked and plentiful meals a day. We will also ensure that hot and cold drinks are available 24 hrs a day. In the base camp we provide spacious expedition quality personal tents for all our clients both with full board or base-camp service only. In base camp we also provide dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet facilities and portable shower facilities and tent accommodation for our staff.
In base camp we provide access to communication including satellite telephone and internet access, solar panels to charge your batteries and UHF/VHF hand held radios on the mountain to maintain communications between ABC and high camps.
Our camp manager as well as guides and climbing Sherpa’s have an extensive experience on multiple Everest climbs. They will ensure cooperation with other companies and organize base camp operations. In base camp our guides will work with other teams to ensure contribution from all operators for tasks such as route fixing and to ensure the safety of climbers from ABC to the summit.
Base Camp Service Cost (Includes)
- All arrival and departure transfer services to and from International airport with Kodari boarder transport as per itinerary.
- Satori Adventures representative assistance you at the International airport both arriving and departing.
- 5 Nights Yak and yeti or similar hotel accommodations in Kathmandu on B/B basis.
- Land transportation from Kathmandu-Kodari-Kathmandu sector to all climbing member, Sherpa guide and kitchen staff as per itinerary.
- All kitchen tent, stores tent, dining tents, toilet tents, tables, chairs, and cooking utensils at Base Camp and Advance Base Camp.
- Common climbing equipment (rope, ice bars, ice screws, Ice hammer etc)
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea/coffee)along with available Hotel/ Lodge/Guest Houses(along the trail provided by China Tibet mountaineering association)
- Tents camp (camping) accommodation during climbing period for members and staff as per itinerary.
- All food and fuel for Base Camp, Advance base camp and higher camps during expedition
- Per climbing members have 40 kg baggage allowance from Chinese Base Camp to advance base camp and return carried by Yaks.
- Daily Weather Report Services from Seattle based weather service
- Number of cook and kitchen boy at Base Camp and advance base camp as per numbers of group size
- Tibet Visa and road permit for member and kitchen crew.
- Chinese Government Royalty to climbing Mount Lakpa-Re expedition
- All wages, equipment, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staffs in trekking and climbing.
- Equipment allowances and wages for cooks, kitchen boys and Chinese Government Liaison Officer
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
- Satellite phone carrying by Guide for communication and available for members with the cost of US$ 3 per minute call.
- Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and advance base camp.
- Heater will be provided at Advance base camp for heating at the dining room.
- Emergency Oxygen mask and regulator provided with appropriate charge.
- Each expedition member will have an individual tent available in the ABC and CBC.
- Solar panel for light and battery charger.
- Gamow Bags (Portable Hyperbaric Chamber) in case of emergency.
- Free assistance service for Cargo clearance and Duties.
- Fresh cooked food and kitchen will be set up at base camp and advance base camp.
- Generator will be providing for back- up of lighting power.
- Transportation of food supply to Advance Base Camp from Kathmandu
- Our service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal and Tibet.
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation (If require by members)
- Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu.
- Satori Adventure surprise Gifts
Base camp Service Cost(Excludes):
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except farewell dinner)
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars
- Items of personal nature, laundry expenses, tips
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkies-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses
- Clothing, packing Items or bags, personal medical kit, personal trekking gear
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations,
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, repatriation, medicines, medical tests and hospitalization expenses.
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Airfare of international flights
- Climbing Sherpa and High altitude food (if you require, you have to informed us 2 month before your entry in Tibet)
- Tent above Advance Base Camp
- Ice falls charges and garbage Deposit
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival)
- Wake talkies & Filming permit (only for special climbing camera only).
- Personal climbing gears;
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods;
- Appropriate food for high altitude.
- Satori services will be "Zero" above Advance Base Camp
- Any other item not included in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” SECTION
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Why climb Mt. Lakpa re Expedition with Satori Adventures?
Choose an experienced provider
It is important for each climber to choose
the right expedition guide service that not only suites their needs, but
provides the best safely and secure mountaineering experience possible. There are more than 1,700 trekking companies
in Nepal who offer 8,000 meter expeditions including Everest, but only about 30
companies who operate 8,000 meter peaks on a regular basis.We are proud to be one of these 30 companies
and consistently offer, run and succeed at these types of expeditions year
It is very important that the climbers who choose Satori Adventures for this trip of a lifetime
experience have expectations that are compatible with the program we offer and
the style of expedition Satori Adventures runs. We do not want to simply “fill our expedition”, but instead we want to
comprise a team of companionable people who are
focused on reaching the summit with the highest level of support and safety
standards that can be provided by a guiding service on Mt Everest. We team this with the best standards of food
and quality equipment to further assist each client reach their full
potential. We feel that we offer the
best environment and opportunity for you to be successful on the world’s
Diminutive climbing team members
We are always striving to develop and grow
our operational systems to ensure you get the best possible experience. Our expedition members do not deserve anything
less than the best possible conditions and opportunity to be successful. We do this by limiting our team size, which
makes us more flexible as a team and helps ensure the team has the best weather
windows for a summit push. We also try to develop an atmosphere where members
feel that they are climbing as a family with each guide Sherpa and team member
working together and striving for a common goal.We generally
accept a maximum of 8 climbers in a group and if we get more than 8, we will
spit the team into two or more groups.
We provide maximum summit success
The Satori Adventures methodology and
tactical approach to climbing Mt. Everest has seen us achieve the highest
success rates. Our extensive experience
gives us the edge when it comes to making tactical decisions.We provide a consistently higher Sherpa and
Guide ratio than any other operator, resulting in more support and backup for
your summit attempt, which provides a greater safety margin and chance of
success. We always provide a 1:1 ratio
of client to Sherpa/guide.
We provide highly qualified Team leader/Sindar
Many of our guides are professionally trained
and assessed from the Nepal Mountaineering Association, the International
Federation of Mountain Guides Associations (IFMGA), American Mountain Guides
Association or other professional training association. This results in our guides have a greater
repertoire of skills that enables them to provide a dedicated level of security
to you during the expedition. Most of our guides also have been guiding in
the Himalaya range for many years and have numerous 8,000 meter summits to their credit and at-least 3 years’ experience
guiding on Mt. Everest
We provide the highest quality camp facilities and food
Satori Adventures provides the best possible camp facilities, food and service. Our expedition cooks are regarded as the best
in the business, provide healthy and appetizing meals with an array of menus to
suit all your nutrition requirements. Our cooks provide meals that are designed to
sustain your body for the rigouts of the ascent. We also provide diverse choices to suite Vegetarian,
Vegan, Indian, or any specified requests.;
If you do have a special nutritional request, please let us know 60 days
prior to the start of your expedition so we can plan accordingly.
Approaches to ABC
The approach on its Lakpa re south face ridge Base camp is through the Kodari Boarder of Nepal leading up to Rongbuk Glassier. It starts with the drive from Kathmandu to Kodari Border After immigration formalities, drive to Naylam(3700M), to Tingri (4,300m) to Chinese Base Camp (5,150m). It takes typically 10days to reach ABC from Kathmandu.