Annapurna Base Camp Trek - 14 days
Camp Trek – Best two weeks plus moderate+ trek in Himalaya
Annapurna trekking is among the ones few treks in Nepal that mixes such a first-rate diversity of landscapes and culture and brings you so near the foothill of gigantic ice giants in such a term. This trek is the appropriate mixture of outstanding Himalayan visits and cultural range. Taking alongside the cultivated farmlands, magical rhododendron woodland, cultural villages, and alpine landscapes, ABC trek offers a first-rate possibility to witness the hovering peaks without having altitude problems.
At some stage in the Annapurna base camp trip, we stay at nearby-owned teahouse which lets us have interaction with locals and recognize their way of life and way of life intently. The ethnic group of Magar and Gurung are the main inhabitant of the area; they are famous for their bravery in the Gurkha battalion.
Annapurna base camp trek commences at Naya pul: one and half hour drive from Pokhara. We begin the trek with ascend to Ghorepani and further make a pre-sunrise hike to the poon hill for a captivating dawn view. Right here we revel in the view of the fifth maximum mountain, Dhaulagiri soaring excessive in skyline and Annapurna south and machhapuchhre standing in front folks. The view from Poonhill is one of the exceptional a part of Annapurna treks. Hiking to poon hill is likewise the first-class way to acclimatize at higher altitude earlier than beginning a ride to Annapurna base camp.
Next, we climb higher thru the slender gorge of glacial Modi Khola valley, carrying the melt of water from the peak above. We trek through the rhododendron, oak, and bamboo forested route. The actual climax begins in the beautiful Annapurna sanctuary wherein we follow the base camp of machhpuchhre to reach Annapurna Base Camp. Right here you may locate yourself amidst of significant wall of rock and ice achieving the peak of 4,000m above the u-fashioned valley. We make returning adventure thru jhinudanda and soothe at herbal hot spring to loosen up our tired muscle tissue.
The teahouses along the Annapurna bc hiking area are relaxed and offer a sizable menu from regular Nepali dahl baat (rice with lentil), Indian, continental and greater. How shower is simply to be had at maximum teahouses.
Satori Adventures offers one of the optimal destinations – Annapurna base camp trek for journey seekers and trekking fans who are seeking to discover the enchanting view of the 10th highest mountain in the world. We provide a whole 14 days itinerary for hiking to Annapurna base camp, from the lovely lake city of Pokhara to the stunning village of jhinudanda with its natural hot springs.
Annapurna Base Camp trekking package from Satori Adventures includes assistance on arrival and departure, airport transfer services, hotel accommodations in Kathmandu and Pokhara, transportation cost from Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu and back to Pokhara from Nayapul. The package is often further designed to your requirements. Our team is committed to assisting you in everything you need during the trek, from restaurants to day trips and sleeping bags. Free trekking map is additionally provided.
The company’s representatives, knowledgeable guides, and porters will accompany you thru your stay in Nepal. Your safety is our priority. We’ll be there for you from the day your plane lands at the Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu till your time of departure.A place for Best Photo-shoot – Pokhara
A well-known gateway for various trekking trails within the Annapurna, Pokhara may be Nepal’s favorite must-visit city. Bring your Canon, because you'll want to photograph the traditional lakes, waterfalls, lush and full forest, and everything that majestic views over the Himalayan peaks are made up for. The shores of the Fewa lake promise to be one of the best photo spots placed in Pokhara. Moreover, every twist and switch during the ABC trail offers a unique photographic opportunity because the landscape changes dramatically briefly time.Quite Small and wonderful – Tikhedhunga, Ghorepani, &Tadapani
we will stay within the small and authentic village Tikhedhunga for one relaxing night. Then, we'll fix for Ghorepani with its major attractions, namely Banthati and Tangethati, from where you'll witness the very best mountain of the Annapurna Region - Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m). If you pursue a dream to ascertain the famous sunrise from Poon Hill, confirm it'll come true during our Annapurna Himalayan Trek.
Make the Most of Your Two Weeks in Nepal
- Unlike in other Himalayan trekking routes, you won’t suffer from high-altitude sickness.
- Comfortable accommodation and three meals a day to recharge the batteries.
- Fully authorized and licensed guides treat everyone with the utmost professionalism.
- Insurance for all trekking staff and much more.
Facts of the Trip
Highest access: 4130m/13546ft.
Duration: 14 Days
Group Size: 01-10 persons per Group.
Co-ordinates: 28°8′29″N 86°51′5″E
Location: Annapurna Region
Airport: Kathmandu (TIA)
Departure From: Kathmandu
Accommodation: Three star to five star as request
Meals: During The Trek (B,L,D) , B/B plan in Kathmandu.
Transportation: Private car,Flights
Best season: (Autumn)September to December and (Spring)March to May
Major Activity: Trekking/Hiking
Include Activity: Sights trips of Kathmandu and Pokhara.
Culture: Gurung and Thakali
Mode of Travel: Tea house
Himalayan sights: Annapurna, Fishtail, Dhaulagiri
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport and transfer to request category hotel accommodation in Kathmandu (1350M/4430ft)
Day 02: Drive or flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara (915m/3,002ft.) Takes about seven hours by bus and 25 minutes by flight. Overnight at request hotel accommodation in Pokhara
Day 03: Drive from Pokhara to Nayapul (1050m/3445ft)then treks to Tikhedunga (1540m/5052ft, 04-05 hrs) lodge accommodation.
Day 04: Trek from Tikhedunga to Ghorepani (2675m/8776ft, 05-06hrs) Lodge accommodation.
Day 05: Trek from Ghorepani to Poonhill (3180m/10433ft) to Tadapani
(2675m/8776ft, 05-06hrs) Early in the morning you
will enjoy the sunrise view over Mt. Dhaulagiri, Tukuche peak, Nilgiri, Mt.
Annapurna and Lamjung Himal from Poonhill lodge accommodation.
Day 06: Trek from Tadapani to Chhomrong (2040m/6693ft, 05hrs) lodge accommodation.
Day 07: Trek from Chhomrong to Bamboo (2340m/7677ft, 06hrs) lodge accommodation.
Day 08: Trek from Bamboo to Deurali (3230m/10597ft, 05hrs) lodge accommodation.
Day 09: Trek from Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4130m/13,550 ft) Via
Machapuchere Base Camp (3820m/12533ft, 04 hrs) lodge accommodation.
Day 10: Trek from Annapurna Base Camp to Dovan (2630m/8,629ft, 06hrs) lodge accommodation.
Day 11: Trek from Dovan to Jhinudanda (1750m/5,741ft, 07hrs) lodge accommodation.
Day 12: Trek from Jhinudanda to Nayapul(1050m/3,445ft) takes about 5 hours and then Drive to Pokhara, takes about 45 minutes overnight at request category Hotel accommodation.
Day 13: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus which takes
about seven hours or You can also take a flight which takes about 25 minutes,overnight at request category Hotel accommodation. Farewell dinner with culture program In the Evening.
Day 14: Drop to airport for final departure, or alternatively join other programs.
Price For the Trip
- The cost of this trek depends on the group size.
- The cost depends on request category hotel accommodation in KTM & PKR
- The cost depends on Mode of transportation (Private Car, flight or tourist bus)
- The cost can affect the numbers of Guides and
- The Itinerary can be change on your desires.
- The Itinerary is
from airport to airport services.
- The Itinerary can design according to your
Budget and time.
contact us for up to Date, Cost and the Duration.
The services we provide in the package
- To ensure your safety and avoid the natural panic of people entering a new destination for the first time, Satori Adventures provides pick-up and drop services from international and domestic airports on your arrivals and departures.
- Representatives of Satori adventures will be waiting for you on arrival at both domestic and international airports with a Satori banner with your placard so that you can easily find our person. Satori's identity card will accompany the person for your confirmation.
- According to the above trekking package schedule, Satori Adventures will arrange Three nights demanded category (from tourist star to five-star) of hotel accommodations in Kathmandu and Two nights Hotel accommodation in Pokhara.
- Satori Adventures will provide Experienced and government authorized (licensed holder) high altitude trekking guide during the trekking period.
- Surface transportation will only be included during the trekking and major city for members as per the itinerary.
- According to the schedule program, Satori Adventures arranged regular flight tickets from Kathmandu to Pokhara and Pokhara to Kathmandu for trekking members and guides.
- Apart from Camping trekking, Satori Adventures Will provide you with a lovely tea house (except chain hotels) to stay in and eat during the trekking.
- Most of the trekking trail, lunch is done on the way between the starting and ending the day of hiking while dinner and breakfast at the tea house where you have your overnight stay. Satori Adventures provides a clean and fresh breakfast, lunch, and dinner with tea/coffee at the tea house's menu throughout the trekking.
- We will provide clean and warm down jackets and sleeping bags during the trekking, taking care of your comfort and health to not have a cold problem and do not weigh too much on international flights.
- Satori Adventures allow up to 15kg of personal trekking equipment per person during the flight onboard and the trekking period carried by porter or yak or mules.
- As Annapurna base camp is at the Annapurna Region territory, Satori adventures provide you a permit for Annapurna conservation .
- The Trekkers' Information Management Systems permit issued by the trekking agency association of Nepal is required to enter the area of Annapurna Conservation so Satori adventures provide you a TIMS permit too.
- As far as possible, we will provide you weather reports throughout the trekking period.
- Satori Adventures provides all wages, clinical, equipment, and accidental insurance for all elaborate trekking staff.
- We provide first aid medical kits for the group and the staff, taking care of your climbing and health safety.
- Trekking trails are often inaccessible and far from information, communication, and transportation in the Himalayas, so that information communication is a significant factor for safety and a successful trip. That's why Satori Adventures provides satellite phones with your trekking guide in case of emergency required.
- During your trekking, satori adventures offer you clean, Nutritious, and fresh food at the tea house.
- Satori Adventure always has a concern and top priority about our trekking guides, cooks, porters, and involved trekking staff safety during the period of trekking. For this reason, we always do medical insurance, helicopter evacuation insurance, and treatment insurance for all engaged staff with a reputed insurance company.
- For your convenience, we always provide maps of related trekking trails.
- The above offer price includes our official service charges, government charges, and all taxes and vat. Except for the above amount, there are not any hidden costs charged by us.
- If you need any assistance with departure information, Flight ticket reconfirmation, Visa extension procedure services, Satori adventures fully support you without any charges.
- We want to offer you to have dinner with us before you departed from Kathmandu. It will be an opportunity for you to see and learn about Nepali culture and tradition. Thus, satori adventures offer you farewell dinner at a typical Nepali restaurant with a cultural show in Kathmandu before departure.
Before your departure, as a memory of your lifetime experience, Satori Adventures would like to handover Satori T-shirt/Pashmina and Brochure.
Things you need to manage yourself in the package
- Kathmandu is Nepal's capital, and since this place offers high quality and delicious food from different countries and groups, we were hoping you could taste the food you like. For that reason, during your stay in Kathmandu, you will have to arrange lunch and dinner (except farewell dinner) yourself.
- Suppose you want to take any packed food, snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, and carbonated soft drinks, any types of alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, and nutria-bars during the trek. In that case, you have to buy it yourself as a customer often requires these items during the trekking. No, and there is no guessing how much it will take by the client and its cost.
- Expenses incurred towards usage of Items of personal nature trekking equipment, laundry expenses, tips, Landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies, satellite phones, and the internet service exclude in the package. You have to pay for it yourself when you use it.
- Trekking is, in itself, an adventurous activity that always takes place in remote areas. So, safety is the primary factor for us. Therefore, you have to have your travel insurance covering the cost of emergency rescue, medical treatment, medical tests, and hospitalization before you arrive for the trip to Nepal.
- The package cost offered above does not include your international flight ticket and Nepal's tourist visa, so that you have to pay for your international flight ticket and tourist visa yourself.
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural disasters, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in government regulations costs exclude in the package cost.
- Additional costs for extra workers then what we have included in the package.
- The short sentence, "The services we provide in the above package cost inclusive," will cost extra if you want additional services.
- Employees involved in your trekking are hoping for tips, gifts, or something at the end of the trip, which is an opportunity to say how happy you are with our staff and what kind of service you have rendered. Your guide and porters expect tips according to the international system in the trekking package for your information.
Price for the trip
Satori Adventures has not able to include the cost of each package in the company website. Many of our clients have the same query: why Satori Adventures has not included the price in the package. To provide you service in reasonable cost and attempt to address your each requirement we desired to provide you with some information which directly affects the cost and also helps us breakdown the cost. That’s why, we have decided to clarify our customers that due to following reasons we have not included the cost in our website and package:
- The cost of the trip always depends on the size of the group, category of the hotel accommodation and the client’s desire (budget)
- The included itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which Satori Adventures advises you. This trekking itinerary can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- The itinerary shall be changed after an understanding between both Satori Adventures and the client. Additional activities could be either added or reduced as per client's request before the confirmation of the trip.
- Price shall be adjusted in our mutual understanding, that is, if the client intends to add some services we shall charge him/her for those additional services and if he/she intends to lessen some services, we shall wave the charges accordingly.
- The itinerary is published in full board operation services for the clear understanding of the client. Among many options such as hotel facilities in Kathmandu and Pokhara, the client can make his/her own choice.
- The cost is also affected by the number of employees‒ guides and porters.
Please feel free to contact Satori Adventures for any information about in your selected package.
How to Book?
How to book holiday trip in Nepal?
Satori Adventures and Expedition aims at giving
proper information to many travelers, trekkers and climbers who have some
confusion regarding the booking process of the trip in Nepal. Satori Adventures therefore desires to
provide guideline for the first-time visitors or travelers so that they can comfortably
start the process to book the selected package legally. Before starting the
booking process we always advise our trekkers, travelers and climbers to
intelligently check whether the company is genuine and whether they are fully
safe to travel in the company’s guidance. We ask them to be acquainted with the
company they want book their holiday trip with. Is the company genuine and
authorized from Government of Nepal, Office of the Company Registrar,
Department of Tourism and Civil Aviation, Nepal Rastra Bank ‒Central Bank of
Nepal (authorized for foreign currency), Permanent Account Number (PAN),
and the Department of Cottage & Small Industries). Are they
financially secured and environmentally conscious? We advise them to make sure
about these formalities because there are some companies in Nepal that have
been running business without abiding by the rules and regulation of the Government.
Some companies were once registered but by now their licenses have already been
expired and yet they have providing the services illegally.
On many occasions, Government of Nepal and Trekking Agency Association of Nepal
have found that many foreigners’ tour operators, NGOs and INGOs have been
involved in directly operating tours, trekking, and mountaineering holiday
adventures without having government license and abiding by the Government
rules. It has been also found that many individuals, freelance guides and
porters have been arranging trips illegally by creating their own personal
We have observed that many trekkers and climbers face a host of problems once
they arrive in Kathmandu as they lack adequate information. Many of
them file complaints to Government of Nepal and Trekking Agency Association of
Nepal for legal action such as the refund of the advanced payment. There is
hardly any justice given to the cheated clients. Thus, so as to prevent all
these probable problems we request our travelers to check the company before
booking any trip to the Himalayas.
To conform and process your trip booking please follow these
- Please select the package itinerary and details from our
website, that is make sure which package you want to book with us.
- At the bottom of the itinerary (end of the page of the package)
you have the following options: Book
now, ask expert, write a review and print. Once you click book now bottom it will l take you to booking page; ask expert
will allow you to e-mail us in case of any query related to the package.
- Our typical itinerary includes transfer from and to the airport.
We can provide you with any type of accommodation‒from budget to 5 Stars. So
please indicate class of hotel you wish us to book or alternatively name your
preferred hotel. You can also state all additional services apart from those
mentioned in the itinerary.
- The web page itinerary is a guideline and a standard
pattern which helps you plan your trip. It can be changed or modified according
to your time & requirements.
- If you wish to expand the itinerary with additional
activities, please let us know by mail. Satori
Adventures builds your customized itinerary with the adjusted price.
- There are many fixed departure dates and itinerary packages
in Trekking and Mountaineering in our package. If you wish to join with our
fixed departure with group, please contact us. The cost in this option is
always pretty low compared to a private trip.
- Before you confirm the trip you have to read and
understand what is included and excluded in the cost. It is also important to
read terms and conditions. If you require additional services which are not
included in cost please mention them all in the booking form.
- Please contact us if you are still unclear about
the information or required service.
- You have to read our Terms and Conditions before you book the trip; it explains to
you the booking timing, the deposit and advance payment requirements, policies,
procedures for cancellation, refund and the payment classification.
- Once we have agreed mutually on itinerary you required and
the price for the trip, you have to send us the deposit to confirm the booking
as specified in our quotation according to our Terms and Conditions.
- Once we receive the advance payment from you, we will
process to confirm your trip.
- Without conformation and advance received we may
not process for Permits, TIMS, Flight Tickets,
Trekking and climbing Guide, Porters and other necessary Staff for
trekking and expedition along with food, transportation, etc.
- With your conformation of the trip and advance payments we
require copy of your travel document (passport), passport size photo, and your
flight reservation details.
- For details on the payments of the trip and time frame you
have to follow our terms and conditions.
Please kindly submit Trip
Booking Form when you confirm the trip with us. It will be easy for us
to process for your trip conformation and prepare all legal processes and
permit for the trip. If you have any query, always feel free to contact
us at any time. We always want to make sure our clients are well
informed before conforming the trip. You are always advised to visit our
website and related package for further information.